Bishop Rhoades offers a special preview of Saturday’s (June 1) Ordination Mass. Something that he encourages everyone to attend at least once. There is a lot in the Mass to unpack, from the readings chosen by the transitional deacons, to the powerful litany of Saints, to the ancient tradition of the laying on of hands, and the prayer of ordination.
Then it is onto the upcoming feast of the Ascension of the Lord.
LISTENER SUBMITTED QUESTIONS
– 37:30 – A lot of Movies include people’s experience of Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory. What exactly are we supposed to believe? and When are we not to believe it?
– 39:00 – Did Mary understand her own sinlessness? How might have she understood herself in that respect?
– 40:40 – If you can have any other roll in the Diocese besides Bishop, what would it be and why?
41:30 – I have heard of other Dioceses who have policies for parishes and schools to not name buildings, rooms, etc. after non-canonized priests or bishops, is that a policy of our Diocese?
– 42:08 – What is your go-to Starbucks order?
– 42:43 – Why do you wear that small groovy cap?
Truth in Charity is brought to you in part by Notre Dame Federal Credit Union.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
iTunes | Google Play | SoundCloud | RSS