Bishop reflects upon the Octave of Christmas celebration. Then it’s on to today’s Feast of St. Stephen, the Church’s first martyr. While it may seem like a contradiction to celebrate a martyr’s death during Christmas, Bishop shows the connection between the two. How the wood of the cradle leads to the wood of the Cross.
Then, it is on to questions submitted by you, our listeners!
– 25:20 – If we believe in evolution and that Adam and Eve were the first infused with human souls, do we know if Adam and Eve, or their children, procreated with the non-human souled creatures?
– 36:27 – Who is Father Chad Ripperger and want is your opinion of him?
– 37:45 – Does Bishop have any Godchildren or has he been a confirmation sponsor?
– 39:19 – When a Bishop is newly installed in the diocese, how is it determined who attends the installation?
– 41:10 – Bishop tells us who he is cheering for in the Cupertino Classic this year.
Truth in Charity is brought to you in part by Notre Dame Federal Credit Union.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
iTunes | Google Play | SoundCloud | RSS