Bishop Rhoades remembers the life of Archbishop Emeritus Daniel Buechlein, the former Archbishop of Indianapolis, who passed away last month.
Then it’s on to all things Lent. Hear more about everything from Fat Tuesday binging to the significance of Ash Wednesday to the history of Lent itself. Bishop Rhoades will also answer the popular question….do Sundays count as part of the 40 days of Lent?
Then it’s on to a recent Marriage and Family conference, coordinated with the Mormon Church, in which Bishop was a keynote speaker.
– Why don’t we use the “Y” word anymore?
– It seems like the church no longer uses geographic boundaries, what are some good reasons and bad reasons for changing parishes and is it okay with Bishop Rhoades if a family changes parishes because the family no longer likes the dynamics?
– Why did God change Saul’s name to Paul?
– I have some friends who are concerned about Pope Francis’ encyclical amoris laetitia, as well as some of His comments and actions as pope when people criticize the pope, who should we understand that as Catholics and how can we best support him as our Holy Father?
– Would your childhood friends be surprised that you chose religious life, what do your best friends from High School do now?
Truth in Charity is brought to you in part by Notre Dame Federal Credit Union.
Follow us on social media:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Subscribe to the Podcast:
iTunes | Google Play | SoundCloud | RSS