Bishop Rhoades remembers the life and legacy of his predecessor in the Fort Wayne-South Bend Diocese, Bishop John D ‘Arcy, who passed away five years ago this week.
Then its on to Saint John Bosco, the Feast of the Presentation, and questions submitted by listeners.
– Are there rules and regulations on the wine that is used for Mass? Does it have to be red? homemade? specific location?
– Are there any retreat centers in the Diocese for individual lay people to make a retreat, especially a silent retreat?
– How can I help my friend who is currently living the ‘gay’ lifestyle? He is a former seminarian in my archdiocese and used to teach Theology of the Body classes.
– What memories do you have about your priestly ordination or consecration as Bishop?
– You have served on many national committees and boards, what has been your favorfite?
Truth in Charity is brought to you in part by Notre Dame Federal Credit Union.
Follow us on social media:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Subscribe to the Podcast:
iTunes | Google Play | SoundCloud | RSS