Spoke Street Media creates and curates authentically Catholic content which invites people into a deeper relationship with Christ. Podcasts are also made available for radio broadcast through a partnership with Redeemer Radio. The Audio Editor would work with show producers and hosts to ensure our programs meet our standards of high-quality production.
While Spoke Street and Redeemer Radio are based in Fort Wayne, the Audio Editor may work remotely.
● Edit multiple podcasts on a weekly basis
● Upload podcasts and post show notes that are provided by show producer or host
● Edit short-form messaging (2 minutes or less) and other projects on an as-needed basis
● Video editing skills are a plus
● Manage multiple projects while hitting deadlines
● Edit all projects with creativity and an artistic perspective
● A bachelor’s degree in an aligned field of study or comparable experience
● Candidates need not be Catholic, an interest in and knowledge of the Catholic Church is preferred
● Familiarity with Adobe Audition software and best audio recording practices/equipment
● Strong work ethic with attention to detail
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Desire to keep learning and honing craft of producing engaging audio content
See SpokeStreet.com for our current podcasts.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com by August 31, 2021.
In the cover letter, please address the following question: What are a few of your favorite podcasts?
Redeemer Radio internship opportunities give students real world experience and exposure to a Catholic radio and media company that looks to innovate and establish new forms of evangelizing to a broader audience. Internships are the perfect way to gain experience while learning what a career in radio and media might hold in store for you.
The Redeemer Radio Intern will gain experience and practice skills involving: website content management, how to publish social media site updates, audio recording and editing, and learning how to create new and innovative content.
All interns must be enrolled in a College or University and receiving college credit. Students are expected to obtain and complete any forms necessary to receive credit for the internship experience.
Internships are non-paid positions.