Odyssey Host | Italy Odyssey Information | Included in Odyssey | Questions
Join Redeemer Radio Odysseys for an unforgettable pilgrimage to Italy in the Fall of 2019. Explore the beauty and Catholic history of Italy while visiting Rome, Assisi, Florence, San Giovanni Rotondo and more.
Eleven memorable days with Fr. Tom Shoemaker celebrating Mass daily while in Italy. A plenary indulgence may be received during the Odyssey when visiting the four patriarchal Basilicas in Rome (Basilica of St. John Lateran, St. Peter's Basilica, Basilica of St. Paul outside the Walls, and Basilica of St. Mary Major) when the traditional requirements are met.
Other highlights include: Vatican City, Papal Audience, tomb of St. Padre Pio, St. Francis Basilica and much more. Breakfast and dinner are included daily in the Odyssey package. There is an option for Land-only cost with self-arranged airfare, along with an option for a private room (see Brochure and Registration Form for more details).
Join us for the Odyssey Presentation
Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 6pm
click on links below for map
St. Charles Borromeo Parish - Hession Center (enter through the gym door)
95.7 FM Office - south side of St. Therese, Little Flower Parish (54195 Ironwood Rd., South Bend)
Fr. Tom Shoemaker
Pastor, St. Charles Borromeo
On Your Odyssey you will See:
- Vatican Museums, which house what can be described as the most important collections of art in the world.
- Basilica of St. John Lateran, which is the oldest of the major basilicas and ranks first as the actual "parish church" of the Pope.
- Mamertine Prison, where St. Peter was in chains.
- Abbey of Monte Cassino where St. Benedict established his first monastery
- San Giovanni Rotondo Honor the 100th anniversary of St. Padre Pio's stigmata by attending the weekly candlelight procession at his sanctuary and celebrate Mass at his tomb.
- St. Francis Basilica
Your Odyssey Includes:
- Daily Mass while in Italy
- Round-trip airfare
- Hotel Accommodations (3 & 4-star)
- Two Meals per day (as noted in Brochure)
- Entrance Fees
- Professional tour manager & local guides
- Tips to hotel personnel
Contact Tina Schneider
go to page top ^